The following costs and services are covered by Aussie Tagalong Tours;
- All camp fees, permits, national park and ferry fees Jardine and Daintree River ferries .
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Lite smoko and afternoon tea (tea, coffee, biscuit and cakes)
- Lite bar snacks for “HAPPY HOUR”
- Plus 2 free evening meals at one at Weipa and one at Punsand Bay and depending on your fishing skill?
- Guided tour of the Weipa Bauxite Mine, (depending on availability)
- Cooktown Museum Tour
- Shower/bush shower and toilet facilities
- Camp BBQ plate
- An experienced tour leader and fully equipped escort vehicle Satellite Phone, UHF radio and emergency first aid kit carried by tour leader
- Licensed and accredited operator
- All Aussie Tagalong Tour itineraries come with their own show bag packed with lots of additional information and forget-me-knots.
For a detailed price list click on the individual activity.
Price is by arrangement and varies based on vehicle and passenger numbers, duration, distance and tour type and the need for pre and post positioning of vehicles, equipment and personnel.
Group tours have a set price.
Optional sightseeing activities incur an additional fee.
Optional activities can be arranged to suit your needs.
Driver Training and Towing
Costs vary depending on the level of training and towing tour required, basic, intermediate or advanced.
Costs not included in Aussie Tagalong Tours
- Fuel, general supplies and food on non-catered activities
- Tents, swags, sleeping bags and other camping equipment
- Travel and accommodation expenses of any nature to and from the activity
- Alcoholic beverages – participants should be aware of alcohol restriction apply to some regions of Australia
- Any expense of a personal nature
- Any insurances participants are urged to take out travel, health and personal effects insurance.
The following are third party tour operators activities
- Boat trips
- Water craft hire
- Quad, motorbike or buggy
- Any form of animal ride
- Scenic flights in a plane, helicopter, balloons, glider or paragliding.
Please click on the "Pay Deposit" button for the selected Tour and complete the booking form. You will receive a confirmation email to confirm your booking.
Bookings require the following payment schedule;
- 20% of the tour cost received 90 days prior to departure date.
- 80% balance payable 60 days prior to departure date.
Payments can be made by Direct Deposit, Money Order, Bank Cheque or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard or Bankcard).