Considerable time and effort is spent on co-ordinating and organising Aussie Tagalong Tours itineraries.
In the event that you have to cancel your tour, the following refund applies;
- 90 to 60 days prior to tour departure– 10% cancellation fee applies.
- 60 to 30 days prior to the tour departure – a 40% cancellation fee applies.
- 30 to 10 days prior to the tour departure– a 50% cancellation fee applies.
- Less than 10 days prior to tour departure – no refund.
Participants must act responsibly and in accordance with Guide to Model Work Health and safety Act, Oct 2012. Each participant is to act responsibly and in accordance with all Council, State, Territory and Federal Government laws and by-laws.
The safety of personal items and effects is the responsibility of the participant. This includes vehicles, trailers, caravans, camping equipment and any other item brought on the tour by the participant.
We suggest that you label your equipment for identification purposes.
It is a good idea to have a list of your equipment, this will assist you to ensure all items are accounted for when packing-up. If you forget an item of equipment and decide to go back, you do so at your own expense and undertaking.
Aussie Tagalong Tours will not compensate clients for the loss of any items and effects.
Clients are encouraged to have an appropriate level of insurance coverage.
Daily tour briefing are COMPULSORY. If a briefing is missed your Aussie Tagalong Tour guide must be consulted before the participant can continue on the tour.
We suggest you read the following reference information (sourced from NRMA);
- Australian Road Rules - http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/nsw/repealed_reg/arr210/
- National Parks - http://www.australia.gov.au/about-australia/australian-story/national- parks
- RACQ - http://www.racq.com.au/cars-and-driving/driving/towing
- Portable Camping Toilets – http://www.gocampingaustraliablog.com/2015/03/portablecampingtoilet.html
- Journey Guide - http://www.nprsr.qld.gov.au/parks/pdf/cape-york-vg.pdf
- Suggested Camping List - http://www.lovetheoutdoors.com/camping/checklists.htm